Pagina 1 di 1

Messaggio Www.thetexanslockerroom.com

#1  elaine95 Gio 11 Lug, 2019 08:04

Texans running back Lamar Miller became on Monday night the first player to run 97 yards for a touchdown since a Dolphins running back did it in 2014. His name was Lamar Miller.The effort made Miller the first player in NFL history to have two touchdown runs of 95 yards or more in his career.鈥淚 didn鈥檛 know that until they told me outside J.J. Watt Jersey White ,” Miller told reporters after the 34-17 win. “I give all the credit to the offensive line. They did a great job at giving me, [Alfred] Blue and Deshaun [Watson] opportunities to run the ball. I just took advantage of the opportunity.鈥滱s Miller broke free and continued toward the end zone for the second 97-yard play in the NFL in two days (Steelers receiver JuJu Smith-Schuster had a 97-yard catch and run in Denver on Sunday), Miller wasn’t thinking about his play for Miami but the last time he faced Miami.“Not really, my whole mindset is just don鈥檛 get caught” Miller said. “You know last time when we played the Dolphins I got caught, so all the guys were giving me a hard time Alfred Blue Jersey White , so that was just the only thing on my mind — don鈥檛 get caught.鈥漈he Texans are making it harder to get caught by another team in the AFC South. The win gives them a three-game lead over the Titans and, as a practical matter, reduces the division race to two teams: 8-3 Houston and 6-5 Indianapolis. I have said several times that my ideal final NFL score is 2-0. Tonight, we see two teams that might actually manage that feat. Washington has the top-ranked defense in the NFL while the Saints, in spite of Drew Brees’ exploits Natrell Jamerson Jersey White , rank 22nd. The Saints are ranked sixth on defense, while Alex Smith is wowing no one except his wife and mother as he leads the 30th-ranked offense.If you like defense, this should be your game. If the sight of a quarterback rolling out of the pocket to drop a pass into his #1 wide receiver’s hands is what you need to feel excited, erm, well...Either way http://www.thetexanslockerroom.com/...-foreman-jersey , these teams lead their respective divisions (evidence that neither the NFC East nor NFC South will be representing the NFC in the Superb Owl?), so expect the Panthers, Eagles, and Cowboys to be tuned in. Texas is a football-mad state, so even though neither of these teams are of any practical importance to the Texans or Texans’ fans Womens Dylan Cole Jersey , we’re still here watching, because that’s what we do. Discuss the game, how putrid these two offenses are, what their defenses can manage that our can’t, the state of the NFL Ryan Griffin Jersey White , etc., in the Comments below.

elaine95 Sesso: Uomo

• Torna in cima Vai a fondo pagina

NascondiQuesto argomento è stato utile?

Valuta questo argomento:                       

Valutazione Media Valutazione Minima Valutazione Massima Numero Valutazioni
0.00 0 0 0
Condividi Argomento
blinkslist.com blogmarks.net co.mments.com del.icio.us digg.com newsvine.com facebook.com fark.com feedmelinks.com furl.net google.com linkagogo.com ma.gnolia.com meneame.net netscape.com reddit.com shadows.com simpy.com slashdot.org smarking.com spurl.net stumbleupon.com technorati.com favorites.live.com yahoo.com DIGG ITA Fai Informazione KiPapa Ok Notizie Segnalo Bookmark IT
Inserisci un link per questo argomento
URL
BBCode
HTML

Pagina 1 di 1

Online in questo argomento: 0 Registrati, 0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti Registrati: Nessuno

Viscarani.it rappresenta una comunità virtuale! Non rappresenta una testata giornalistica in quanto viene aggiornato senza alcuna periodicità.
Non può pertanto considerarsi un prodotto editoriale ai sensi della legge n. 62 del 7.03.2001.