Pagina 1 di 1

Messaggio T Warburton Hard During His

#1  elaine95 Mar 13 Ago, 2019 04:36

NFL free agency is just over a month away Youth Travis Fulgham Jersey , and soon teams will be managing their cap space in order to fit a new slew of players. One often forgotten part of the salary cap equation is the rollover from last year. Put simply, if you don’t use it, you don’t lose it.On Thursday, the NFL Players Association released official figures on how much rollover cap each team will have in 2019. According to the graphic, the Lions will be carrying an addition $6.4 million in cap space.$6.4 million may not seem a lot—and it’s really not by league-wide standards; Detroit ranks just 14th in the NFL in rollover cap. However, compared to the rest of the NFC, the Lions are actually doing alright. Only three teams—the Packers ($7.8M), 49ers ($35M) and the Cowboys ($11.7M)—will be carrying over more.This is important because these are the teams the Lions will mostly be competing against. 12 of their 16 regular season games will be against NFC foes next year, so the fact that Detroit has a leg up—even if it’s a small leg up—is obviously beneficial to the team.Congratulations to former Lions quarterback Kellen Moore, who was officially announced as the next Cowboys offensive coordinator on Wednesday: Think the Lions may draft a running back again this year? Lions Wire looks at a mid-round prospect from Nebraska that may fit what Detroit needs. Former Packers receiver Jason Jones, now an analyst on NFL Network White Travis Fulgham Jersey , had this to say about the growth and development of Darius Slay: Kyle Meinke of MLive looked at 10 potential free agents from the two Super Bowl teams that may interest the Lions this offseason. Dave Birkett talked to Lions linebacker Devon Kennard about his breakout season and why he’s optimistic about the Lions defense in 2019: Darius Slay talked with NFL Network about keeping up with Ndamukong Suh, what went wrong in 2018, his DB vacations and his pick for Super Bowl 53. Sam Warburton, a former Wales and two-time British and Irish Lions captain, announced his retirement from rugby for health reasons at the age of 29 on Wednesday, ending the career of one of the country’s greatest and most popular players.Warburton had been working to recover from neck and knee injuries since last year’s drawn Lions series against New Zealand, when he last played. He recently returned for preseason training with Cardiff Blues but felt he could not reach the high standards he set himself.”Unfortunately, after a long period of rest and rehabilitation, the decision to retire from rugby has been made with my health and wellbeing as a priority, as my body is unable to give me back what I had hoped for on my return to training,” Warburton said.Warburton played 74 games for Wales Danny Amendola Jersey , captaining the team 49 times. He is one of two players to the Lions on two tours – to Australia in 2013, then New Zealand in 2017 – and played in five test matches.Wales coach Warren Gatland said Warburton’s ”leadership, attitude and demeanor, along with his performances, have placed Sam up there as one of the best and most respected players in the world.”Real Madrid and Wales footballer Gareth Bale attended Whitchurch High School in Cardiff, Wales, in the same year as Warburton, with the pair playing in the same soccer team. Bale tweeted on Wednesday: ”Congratulations on an incredible career mate. Good luck for everything in the future.”The British and Irish Lions tweeted that Warbuton was ”a leader on the pitch, a gentleman off it.”Although injuries hit Warburton hard during his career, they did not prevent him establishing a reputation among the world’s best openside flankers, with fearless Trey Flowers Jersey , critical work at the breakdown area proving his major strength.”To look back on my career, I am extremely proud of what I managed to achieve,” said Warburton, whose final game proved to be for the Lions in the 15-15 draw in the third test of the tied series with New Zealand in June 2017.Warburton emulated England’s World Cup-winning skipper, Martin Johnson, in captaining the Lions on two separate tours. He never lost a test series, with the Lions overcoming Australia 2-1 in 2013.He also steered Wales to the 2011 World Cup semifinals, when he was sent off in the match against France.—Steve Douglas is at www.twitter.com/sdouglas80

elaine95 Sesso: Uomo

• Torna in cima Vai a fondo pagina

NascondiQuesto argomento è stato utile?

Valuta questo argomento:                       

Valutazione Media Valutazione Minima Valutazione Massima Numero Valutazioni
0.00 0 0 0
Condividi Argomento
blinkslist.com blogmarks.net co.mments.com del.icio.us digg.com newsvine.com facebook.com fark.com feedmelinks.com furl.net google.com linkagogo.com ma.gnolia.com meneame.net netscape.com reddit.com shadows.com simpy.com slashdot.org smarking.com spurl.net stumbleupon.com technorati.com favorites.live.com yahoo.com DIGG ITA Fai Informazione KiPapa Ok Notizie Segnalo Bookmark IT
Inserisci un link per questo argomento
URL
BBCode
HTML

Pagina 1 di 1

Online in questo argomento: 0 Registrati, 0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti Registrati: Nessuno

Viscarani.it rappresenta una comunità virtuale! Non rappresenta una testata giornalistica in quanto viene aggiornato senza alcuna periodicità.
Non può pertanto considerarsi un prodotto editoriale ai sensi della legge n. 62 del 7.03.2001.