Pagina 1 di 1

Messaggio The NFL’s Top Young Quarterbacks, And They’ve

#1  elaine95 Gio 12 Set, 2019 07:49

Take off your pants and jacket. It's SNOT time."After months of slobbering around the post modern slop I finally I escaped my pen and the other sheep. I'm driving far and fast and am watching the hills and mesquite turn into open splats of land filled with decrepit leafless witch broom bushes. There's restaurant called restauaraunts. Spats of life illuminated by sweaty food and super motel sign begging you to sleep with the roaches on crusy sheets. Not for me. For I am sleeping on the ground and hating the big stupid look at me moon. Laying with the rocks. Trying to fine pure free self expression. Dreaming with a bellyful of water and nuts. Thinking of what Thoreau said about not saving up and just going to save end in the long run. Even when I'm not here at least I know it's always there. Anyways http://www.thetexanslockerroom.com/...kelemete-jersey , what's are you doing tonight? Are you watching slam drunks and shots from behind the arc? Are you hot dogging and corn cobbing? Are you staying in and waiting for better days? Are you still being carried by the horses of motivation? Here's your space to talk about whatever. Enjoy your Saturday. Texans quarterback Deshaun Watson and Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes are two of the NFL’s top young quarterbacks, and they’ve been the only two quarterbacks this season to do something incredibly difficult: Finish a game with more touchdown passes than incompletions.Watson completed 16 of 20 passes with five touchdowns in Thursday night’s win over the Dolphins Trevor Daniel Jersey , while Mahomes completed 23 of 28 passes with six touchdowns in the Chiefs’ Week Two win over the Steelers.Before this year, the last starting quarterback to finish a game with more touchdown passes than incompletions was Teddy Bridgewater Womens Aaron Colvin Jersey , pre-knee injury, who completed 17 of 20 passes with four touchdowns in a Vikings win over the Bears in 2015.Whole NFL seasons go by without a quarterback managing to finish a game with more touchdown passes than incompletions Womens Martinas Rankin Jersey , but we’ve already seen it twice this year. Not a bad accomplishment for a couple of 23-year-olds in their second NFL seasons.

elaine95 Sesso: Uomo

• Torna in cima Vai a fondo pagina

NascondiQuesto argomento è stato utile?

Valuta questo argomento:                       

Valutazione Media Valutazione Minima Valutazione Massima Numero Valutazioni
0.00 0 0 0
Condividi Argomento
blinkslist.com blogmarks.net co.mments.com del.icio.us digg.com newsvine.com facebook.com fark.com feedmelinks.com furl.net google.com linkagogo.com ma.gnolia.com meneame.net netscape.com reddit.com shadows.com simpy.com slashdot.org smarking.com spurl.net stumbleupon.com technorati.com favorites.live.com yahoo.com DIGG ITA Fai Informazione KiPapa Ok Notizie Segnalo Bookmark IT
Inserisci un link per questo argomento
URL
BBCode
HTML

Pagina 1 di 1

Online in questo argomento: 0 Registrati, 0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti Registrati: Nessuno

Viscarani.it rappresenta una comunità virtuale! Non rappresenta una testata giornalistica in quanto viene aggiornato senza alcuna periodicità.
Non può pertanto considerarsi un prodotto editoriale ai sensi della legge n. 62 del 7.03.2001.