Pagina 1 di 1

Messaggio Guard, Nick Martin At Center, Zach Fulton At Right Guard

#1  elaine95 Sab 30 Nov, 2019 04:12

The masthead gives their super smart and perfect opinions on if the Houston Texans should trade up in the 2019 NFL Draft."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Texans StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Texans NewsYahoo Texans Team PageYahoo Texans ReportYahoo Texans Depth ChartYahoo Texans TransactionsYahoo Texans PhotosOdds About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ✕2019 Houston Texans Offseason2019 NFL Free AgencyBRB Groupthink: Should I Stay Or Should I Go?New Jose Altuve Jersey ,10commentsThe masthead gives their super smart and perfect opinions on if the Houston Texans should trade up in the 2019 NFL Draft. CDTShareTweetShareShareBRB Groupthink: Should I Stay Or Should I Go?Chuck Cook-USA TODAY SportsThe Texans have picks 23, 54, 55, and 86 in the first three rounds of the 2019 NFL Draft. With offensive line needs, cornerback Jadeveon Clowney Jersey , and interior rusher holes, do you the Texans should try to move up in the draft and grab an elite talent, stand pat, or trade back? If you do want Houston to trade up, who would you want them to target? These are the questions I asked our beautiful minds here at BRB. Here are our responses Johnathan Joseph Jersey , and make sure to provide your input in the comments below:Luke Beggs:Matt Weston:Kenneth:Diehard Chris:MDC:Capt Ron:Matt Burnham:Rivers McCown: The Texans have used three different offensive line combinations through three weeks. They’ve spent their time wiggling around to try and find the best they can field, and maybe they finally landed on it with Laremy Tunsil at left tackle, Max Scharping at left guard, Nick Martin at center, Zach Fulton at right guard Whitney Mercilus Jersey , and Tytus Howard at right tackle. Who knows with this team?Who knows what they’ll do next week?That didn’t stop Pro Football Focus from ranking the NFL’s offensive lines through the first three weeks of the season. This is what PFF had to say:From our end, over here in Texans Land, I don’t know what to say. I’m kind of flabbergasted Martin has graded higher than Tunsil or Fulton, but it probably says more about the weight of negative plays and not enough about how Tunsil has helped the left guard or how Fulton has saved Martin in the run game. Regardless, Houston’s offensive line should grade better three weeks from now. It’ll be riveting to see how the kids do moving forward Justin Reid Jersey , and Tunsil has been a pleasure to watch. For the first time since 2016, the Texans appear to have a competent offensive line.

elaine95 Sesso: Uomo

• Torna in cima Vai a fondo pagina

NascondiQuesto argomento è stato utile?

Valuta questo argomento:                       

Valutazione Media Valutazione Minima Valutazione Massima Numero Valutazioni
0.00 0 0 0
Condividi Argomento
blinkslist.com blogmarks.net co.mments.com del.icio.us digg.com newsvine.com facebook.com fark.com feedmelinks.com furl.net google.com linkagogo.com ma.gnolia.com meneame.net netscape.com reddit.com shadows.com simpy.com slashdot.org smarking.com spurl.net stumbleupon.com technorati.com favorites.live.com yahoo.com DIGG ITA Fai Informazione KiPapa Ok Notizie Segnalo Bookmark IT
Inserisci un link per questo argomento
URL
BBCode
HTML

Pagina 1 di 1

Online in questo argomento: 0 Registrati, 0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti Registrati: Nessuno

Viscarani.it rappresenta una comunità virtuale! Non rappresenta una testata giornalistica in quanto viene aggiornato senza alcuna periodicità.
Non può pertanto considerarsi un prodotto editoriale ai sensi della legge n. 62 del 7.03.2001.