Pagina 1 di 1

Messaggio Authentic Womens Ryan Switzer Jersey

#1  linchao Gio 13 Set, 2018 08:12

The Dolphins are sufficiently interested in drafting a first-round quarterback that they’re doing some damage control with their current quarterback.

As they consider the possibility of taking a quarterback Ito Smith Jersey , and perhaps even moving into the top 10 to get one, the Dolphins told Ryan Tannehill that they’re committed to him as their starting quarterback in 2018 even if they draft another quarterback, according to Tom Pelissero of NFL Network.

Realistically Laremy Tunsil Jersey , however, if the Dolphins draft a first-round quarterback, their actions say they’re ready to move on from Tannehill. Although Tannehill could start another season with a rookie behind him DeVante Parker Jersey , just as Alex Smith did in Kansas City last year, it would signal that Tannehill is on the way out, just as Smith was traded by Kansas City this year.

Whether a quarterback falls to the Dolphins at No. 11 Steve Bartkowski Jersey , or whether they move up to get one, the mere fact that they have to assure Tannehill he’s their starter in 2018 suggests that there’s a good chance he won’t be their starter in 2019.

Seahawks coach Pete Carroll said last week that he was expecting safety Earl Thomas to be at the team’s mandatory minicamp when it starts on Tuesday, but Thomas has other plans.

In a post to Twitter on Sunday Kendell Beckwith Jersey , Thomas announced that he will not attend the team’s minicamp. Thomas suggested he won’t be at training camp either unless the team gives him a new contract.

“I will not be attending the upcoming minicamp or any team activities until my contract situation is resolved. I want everyone especially the 12s to know that I want to remain a Seahawk for the rest of my career but I also believe that based on my production over the last 8 years that I鈥檝e earned the right to have this taken care of as soon as possible. I want to have certainty in regards to the upcoming years of my career. I鈥檓 going to continue to work my craft and put in work so that I can add to the team and give us the best chance to win. I hope my teammates understand where I鈥檓 coming from I believe this is the right thing to do.”

Thomas is set to make $8.5 million in the final year of his current contract. There were talks about a possible trade involving Thomas earlier in the offseason with the Cowboys seen as a possible landing spot. Those could be revisited if the Seahawks and Thomas continue to have different views on his contract in the coming weeks.

Authentic Womens Ryan Switzer Jersey

linchao Sesso: Uomo

• Torna in cima Vai a fondo pagina

NascondiQuesto argomento è stato utile?

Valuta questo argomento:                       

Valutazione Media Valutazione Minima Valutazione Massima Numero Valutazioni
0.00 0 0 0
Condividi Argomento
blinkslist.com blogmarks.net co.mments.com del.icio.us digg.com newsvine.com facebook.com fark.com feedmelinks.com furl.net google.com linkagogo.com ma.gnolia.com meneame.net netscape.com reddit.com shadows.com simpy.com slashdot.org smarking.com spurl.net stumbleupon.com technorati.com favorites.live.com yahoo.com DIGG ITA Fai Informazione KiPapa Ok Notizie Segnalo Bookmark IT
Inserisci un link per questo argomento
URL
BBCode
HTML
NascondiArgomenti Simili
Argomento Autore Forum Risposte Ultimo Messaggio
No Nuovi Messaggi Cheap Ryan Switzer Jersey linchao Relax 0 Gio 30 Ago, 2018 05:31 Leggi gli ultimi Messaggi
linchao
No Nuovi Messaggi Authentic Womens Courtland Sutton Jersey linchao Relax 0 Mer 19 Set, 2018 03:16 Leggi gli ultimi Messaggi
linchao
No Nuovi Messaggi Ryan Schraeder Jersey linchao Relax 0 Mer 19 Set, 2018 03:56 Leggi gli ultimi Messaggi
linchao
No Nuovi Messaggi Ryan Jensen Jersey linchao Relax 0 Gio 13 Set, 2018 05:58 Leggi gli ultimi Messaggi
linchao
No Nuovi Messaggi Womens Ito Smith Jersey linchao Relax 0 Gio 13 Set, 2018 07:38 Leggi gli ultimi Messaggi
linchao

Pagina 1 di 1

Online in questo argomento: 0 Registrati, 0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti Registrati: Nessuno

Viscarani.it rappresenta una comunità virtuale! Non rappresenta una testata giornalistica in quanto viene aggiornato senza alcuna periodicità.
Non può pertanto considerarsi un prodotto editoriale ai sensi della legge n. 62 del 7.03.2001.