Pagina 1 di 1

Messaggio Cheap Roquan Smith Jersey

#1  linchao Mer 14 Ago, 2019 04:07

It took six years for the Bears to return to this kind of stage at home Cheap Roquan Smith Jersey , that being the NFL’s flagship primetime game in Sunday Night Football with the entire country watching. In their return to #UnderTheLights play as the headline event, they’ll have to hold off the established, confident Vikings to maintain control of the NFC North. Fortunately, there’s star power galore to make this one very fun. From Khalil Mack and Akiem Hicks, to Harrison Smith and Everson Griffen, this is an even tat-for-tat battle on the lakefront. Easily the most important home game the Bears have played in years with playoff positioning, yes playoff positioning, coming into focus. Here’s how the staff of WCG sees Bears-Vikings on Sunday night playing out.Robert Zeglinski: Bears 31 Vikings 28There’s been a lot of talk about the Bears not having beaten anyone, and well, which vaunted teams have the Vikings beaten? The Bears duke it out with Minnesota in an instant classic and win ... on a last second Cody Parkey field goal. Lester A. Wiltfong Jr.: Bears 27 Vikings 17Bears make their national statement by beating the defending NFC North champions behind a stellar game from Mitchell Trubisky and a plethora of sacks by the defense.Aaron Leming: Bears 27 Vikings 23Man, this is a tough game to call. On one token, you’ve got history on the Bears side (8-2 at home against the Vikings in their last 10 games) but on the other side, this is such an important game for both teams that anything could happen. I’ll take the Bears in a close one.Jacob Infante: Bears 26 Vikings 28I’m expecting this game to be incredibly close since both teams are close to equal in terms of talent, but the Bears fall short as a result of a few plays that don’t go their way.Jack Silverstein: Bears 34 Vikings 14Karmic revenge game for “Money Mitch” and the Photo Friends, flipping the script on the last Bears-Vikings game that had true division crown implications for each team, which came 10 years ago this month. Trubisky’s first NFL start was against the Vikings Trey Burton Jersey , and he lost by three. Rout coming, folks.Sam Householder: Vikings 24, Bears 23This has been marked down as a loss since the day the schedule came out and I have a bad feeling about it. Maybe I’m just fading my colleagues, but coming off their bye and with their defense playing back up to it’s potential, the Bears come up short. That sets up the possibility of a Week 17 winner-take-all match up.Andrew Link: Bears 34 Vikings 24This will be another game that looks closer on the scoreboard than in reality. The defense is playing very well and the offense has turned a corner. The indoor Vikings will struggle in a blustery Soldier Field. Big win in the national spotlight. Josh Sunderbruch: Vikings 24 Bears 20I did not originally it was going to be this close, but I the Vikings are able to exploit the weaknesses in Trubisky’s game while Chicago’s defense is forced to simply limit the damage.Steven Schweickert: Bears 31 Vikings 24This is a tight game where Bears fans pick the Bears, Vikings fans pick the Vikings, and we get an awesome game between two hot squads. The Bears’ offense has found a new gear, and Mack announced his return loudly against the Lions. Bring it.ECD: Bears 27 Vikings 24This is truly a clash that’ll help determine the Kings of the North. Time to see Trubisky’s development and Mack’s destructive capabilities taken to the next level.WhiskeyRanger: Bears 27 Vikings 20Tough divisional game for the Bears. Should be a close one, with top 10 defenses on both sides (Bears and Viking are back-to-back in yards per game, passing yards per game, and rushing yards per game rankings, though Chicago is well ahead in points allowed). The Bears’ surging offense will do just enough at home, to take this one late.Ken Mitchell: Bears 34, Vikings 21Soldier Field has been a house of horrors for Minnesota, even over the last decade.Weird things always seem to happen to the Vikings in Chicago. I expect this year the Vikings are going to suffer Mack things http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com/markus-wheaton-jersey , Hicks things, Roquan Smith and Danny Trevathan things, as well as Kyle Fuller, Prince Amukamara and Bryce Callahan things. With some Floyd on the side. WCG Contributors: Jeff Berckes; Patti Curl; Eric Christopher Duerrwaechter; Kev H; Sam Householder; Jacob Infante; Aaron Lemming; Andrew Link; Ken Mitchell; Steven Schweickert; Jack Silverstein; EJ Snyder; Lester Wiltfong, Jr.; Whiskey Ranger; Robert Zeglinski; Like us on Facebook. 1) The Houston Texans are kind of flying under the radar, but they’ve won eight straight games after starting out 0-3 and are sitting in the third seed in the AFC. They have an easier schedule down the stretch than the 8-3 Patriots so they could presumably sneak into the second seed and get the first round bye. Their offense has played well of late, and their defense is still a top 10 unit. This could be a scary team come playoff time. 2) I ran through the NFC playoff scenario yesterday, and in looking at the NFC East, I 8-8 will win that division. Washington was playing decent, but with no Alex Smith, they’re likely doomed, and the Cowboys and Eagles have some tough games to close out the season. 3) The Cleveland Browns have become a fun team to root for. Their recently fired head coach, Hue Jackson, went to work for in-division and in-state rival, the Cincinnati Bengals, so they had a little extra pep in their step when facing them on Sunday. Not only did Cleveland’s Damarious Randall pick off a pass http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.c...atterson-jersey , but he handed his interception to his former coach. Cleveland QB Baker Mayfield even snubbed his former head coach on the hug attempt. The snub wasn’t all about Jackson going to Cincinnati, it was about some of the stuff he said to the media about his time in Cleveland. 4) Trash Talking 101 dictates that you be able to back up your words, otherwise you’re just a mouthy jackass. Jacksonville’s Jalen Ramsey had a lot to say this offseason, but his team is 3-8, his defense is no where near what it was a year ago, and he still has no mute button. Those “trash” Bills, led by their “trash” QB Josh Allen, just beat the Jags, 24-21.5) Jacksonville running back Leonard Fournette was suspended for a game because of his part in an altercation in Sunday’s game, and the press release from the NFL included a portion of the letter sent by NFL Vice President of Football Operations Jon Runyan.Why include a part of Runyan’s letter? Maybe it’s just me, but that’s weird. 6) Tom Brady is now the career leader in total (including postseason) passing yards, eclipsing Peyton Manning. Brady is currently 4th all time in regular season passing yards behind Drew Brees, Peyton Manning, and Brett Favre. He’s 2,750 behind Manning for second all time, so if he returns in 2019 he’ll likely settle in behind Brees http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com/taylor-gabriel-jersey , who like Brady, seems like he’ll play forever.7) Rob Gronkowski played 69 offensive snaps in his return for the Patriots, because he’s Gronk and he has to stay true to the Brand.8) Rookie quarterback Lamar Jackson of the Baltimore Ravens may not be polished as a passer, but that doesn’t mean the Ravens can’t win with him while he learns that part of the job. They’ve won two straight with Jackson under center, and at 6-5 they find themselves in the wildcard mix (currently the 6 seed in the AFC). 9) The Colts were a popular team to criticize this offseason for Bears’ fans, mostly because Indianapolis media personality Kent Sterling galvanized Chicago’s fanbase with his ignorant remarks, but they are playing some good football these days. The biggest to me is how they’re finally protecting Andrew Luck. They might be one more good offseason away from being a contender in the AFC.10) There’s some talk that the Chicago Bears may not play Mitchell Trubisky again this week because of his shoulder injury, which is a different report from last week’s, ‘if the game was on Sunday he’d play.’The way I look at it, is it’s a injury to his throwing shoulder, and that’s kind of important for a quarterback. If his ability to throw is hampered, then he has to sit one more week. Period. No trying to tough it out. No fighting through the pain. No playing if his right shoulder is limited in any way.

usa.png linchao Sesso: Uomo

• Torna in cima Vai a fondo pagina

NascondiQuesto argomento è stato utile?

Valuta questo argomento:                       

Valutazione Media Valutazione Minima Valutazione Massima Numero Valutazioni
0.00 0 0 0
Condividi Argomento
blinkslist.com blogmarks.net co.mments.com del.icio.us digg.com newsvine.com facebook.com fark.com feedmelinks.com furl.net google.com linkagogo.com ma.gnolia.com meneame.net netscape.com reddit.com shadows.com simpy.com slashdot.org smarking.com spurl.net stumbleupon.com technorati.com favorites.live.com yahoo.com DIGG ITA Fai Informazione KiPapa Ok Notizie Segnalo Bookmark IT
Inserisci un link per questo argomento
URL
BBCode
HTML
NascondiArgomenti Simili
Argomento Autore Forum Risposte Ultimo Messaggio
No Nuovi Messaggi -jersey/]Vyncint Smith Jersey[/url] , Via ... elaine95 Arte e Dintorni 0 Ven 16 Ago, 2019 08:19 Leggi gli ultimi Messaggi
elaine95
No Nuovi Messaggi Womens Ito Smith Jersey linchao Relax 0 Gio 13 Set, 2018 07:38 Leggi gli ultimi Messaggi
linchao
No Nuovi Messaggi Braden Smith Jersey linchao Relax 0 Lun 08 Ott, 2018 09:06 Leggi gli ultimi Messaggi
linchao
No Nuovi Messaggi Emmitt Smith Jersey linchao Relax 0 Gio 20 Giu, 2019 08:18 Leggi gli ultimi Messaggi
linchao
No Nuovi Messaggi Telvin Smith Color Rush Jersey linchao Relax 0 Mar 28 Mag, 2019 04:54 Leggi gli ultimi Messaggi
linchao

Pagina 1 di 1

Online in questo argomento: 0 Registrati, 0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti Registrati: Nessuno

Viscarani.it rappresenta una comunità virtuale! Non rappresenta una testata giornalistica in quanto viene aggiornato senza alcuna periodicità.
Non può pertanto considerarsi un prodotto editoriale ai sensi della legge n. 62 del 7.03.2001.