Pagina 1 di 1

Messaggio Dallas Cowboys Hoodie

#1  linchao Gio 12 Set, 2019 04:25

Two weeks ago the Dallas Cowboys partly lost in Houston because Jason Garrett chose to punt when on the Texans 42-yard line in overtime. Sunday in Washington the Cowboys staff had another conservative way about their business.Dallas trailed Washington by three points in the gameís final minute. Dak Prescott was rallying his troops to get within Brett Maherís striking distance and hit Cole Beasley for a six-yard gain that saw him land at the Washington 31-yard line. Beasleyís catch was one that went for review Dallas Cowboys Hoodie , although it was easy to see that when the officials emerged from their tablets that it would stand as one. As it was a review it provided a window of time for the Cowboys to assess the entire game situation and consider their next move. The Cowboys had one timeout remaining and when the ball was to be set after Beasleyís catch it was going to be a first down with 12 seconds left. They could have had Dak Prescott immediately spike the ball so that they could have arranged a pass play to pick up more yardage, or they could have gone into a pass play straight on first down if thatís what they preferred. Considering the Cowboys have seen Brett Maher make some big kicks so far this season they figured they were as close as they needed to be and instead chose to run the ball with Ezekiel Elliott. Zeke picked up two yards and likely placed the ball where Maher wanted, but thatís not the point here. Like punting in Houston, the Cowboys went conservative, and paid the price again.Jason Garrettís staff once again took the conservative approach with the game on the line12 seconds is forever in the NFL. Time is often not exactly what it seems which is a lesson that felt learned in the game itself as Dak Prescott was in the middle of leading the Cowboys over a 10-point fourth quarter deficit. Dallas could have thrown it anywhere... they could have gone deep, shallow, to the endzone, out of bounds, the point is they could have tried to pick up more yardage for the purposes of shortening the field goal or even winning the game outright with a touchdown.As we all know thatís not what Dallas did. With the ball on the Washington 29-yard line they felt that Brett Maher was good from that range so in their minds they settled for going to overtime, despite having only 17 points on the board through almost the entire game. Unfortunately, Dallas ended up moving backwards thanks to a fluky penalty which nobody understood, but the NFL is trying to tell the world that it was in fact legit.Forget the penalty, though. Weíre talking about what happened before that. Jason Garrett and his fellow coaches knowing, consciously, and intentionally chose to lay up when they had 12 seconds on the clock. Whatís more is itís not like this was an in-the-moment decision they instructed Dak to make while the team was running up after Coleís six-yard catch, they had the entire review period to sit on this idea as one that they thought was the absolute best one to make.Maybe Jason Garrett didnít believe in his offense Deion Sanders Jersey , but thatís also a huge problemPerhaps your defense of Jason Garrett here is that he feared Dak Prescott would turn the ball over and therefore not even give Brett Maher any shot to tie the game at all. Wouldnít that be really bad? Wouldnít that be terrible? Never mind the fact that Dak hadnít thrown an interception all game (he did fumble twice), but if Jason Garrett is worried of a turnover or sack that will knock his team out of range then he really has bigger problems than weíre talking about.The way that Dallas handled the very end of the final drive of the game was a disaster. At the very best the truth of it all is that Jason Garrett is that fearful of things going badly for his offense which would be a huge indictment on the team on its own. Things got exacerbated a bit by the penalty, but the decision weíre talking about had long been made by then.We had a bit of a reprieve with the way that the Cowboys beat the Jacksonville Jaguars last week, but a loss like this on the road against a division rival is not going to help the Dallas cause.What we about Scott Linehan after the Cowboys win over the Jaguars For the first five weeks of this season, Scott Linehan was scapegoated by some for the offensive malaise the Dallas Cowboys were suffering. His play-calling was seen as unimaginative by some of the fanbase who claimed he was simply unable to get the team on track. But things looked radically different in the win over the Jacksonville Jaguars. Any time an NFL team puts up 40 points on anyone it is significant, and when the defense in question is as highly ranked as the Jaguars were coming into that game, it is even more significant. We now have to see if things continue against Washington.All this year, there has been a serious question of just what the problem was on offense. Actually, it seemed to be a combination of things. Dak Prescott was not throwing the ball well, the receivers werenít giving him as much help as it seemed they should, and the offensive line was still struggling a bit with trying to meld Connor Williams and Joe Looney into the mix, while Tyron Smith and Laíel Collins were having their own struggles at tackle. That in turn made the running game not as effective at times as needed. All that led to the larger question of whether it was Linehanís game plan and play selection, or the failure to execute by the players. Last Sunday seemed to tilt things toward the latter. So there is certainly an argument to be made for the condemnation of Linehan to have been a bit premature. Even though I kept asking about just where the problem really was, including the Brews and the Boys podcast following the disappointing loss to the Houston Texans, I was also starting to lose faith in Linehan. But now, I am back to believing that he is capable of finding a way to win with Prescottís strengths and weaknesses Troy Aikman Color Rush Jersey , combined with the players around him. He certainly had all the answers the team needed last game. We still need to see that elusive consistency and a lot more competence on the road, but hammering Linehan just ignores the latest evidence we have. But that is my opinion. I threw the question out to my fellow writers here at BTB, and here are the responses I got.DannyPhantom: My opinion hasnít changed about Linehan. I believed he was a good play caller and I still believe that. Iíve seen too many good things from him to suddenly start thinking the game has passed him up. The Cowboys have three seasons in franchise history with 13 wins and heís a part of that. And that doesnít even include his first year as the OC in 2014 where the Cowboys put up the second most points in franchise history (467). When I watch the film closely, I see a lot of clever things going on. There are many times where the defense goes the wrong way and thatís attributed to how Linehan uses the threat of Ezekiel Elliott in his game plan. From motioning to bootlegs, from fake pitches to reverses - heís got them all turned around. These things have led to very successful plays for the Cowboys offense when the plays are executed correctly. And thatís what it really comes down to - execution . . . not the lack of creativity from Linehan. When it works, people love him, when it doesnít - people want him fired. That doesnít seem like a Linehan problem to me. Donít get me wrong, there are always things that can improve and the coaching staff will be the first to tell you that, but when you see them calm and collective with no panic in their face, donít interpret that as them being clueless and reluctant to change. Instead, recognize that as a measure of the belief they have in themselves and what this offense can do. The Cowboys always seem to have some position that requires more time before it gets rolling. Last year, it was their secondary with all the new guys. This season, itís both the wide receivers and tight ends. There is going to be a learning curve with these new changes and thatís a lot to put on the offense. So while it will be tough at times, it still feels good to see what this is capable of doing. With Linehan, itís there and itís always been there.Dave Halprin: Iíve been pretty vocal in my beliefs that the Cowboys poor offensive showing has been roughly 75% on the players not executing and 25% on Jason Garrett/Scott Linehan. I would like to see the Cowboys use more rub routes at the point of release, and crossing routes that end up as natural pick plays Tony Pollard Jersey , but that just doesnít seem to be in Linehanís plans. Using Prescottís legs more would also be a good thing, some more read-options or draws. But as Iíve watched the film week after week, itís pretty obvious plays are there to be had, the Cowboys players are just failing to execute. The majority of that falls on the shoulders of Dak Prescott. It almost always falls on the QB. He has to be more accurate which means better mechanics which means not being so jumpy and anxious in the pocket. He also needs to get past his tendency to lock on one side of the field, something he was better at in the Jaguars game when he scanned the field much better. The offensive line also needs to tighten up, something they seem to be doing as it looks like they are playing a little better as the season rolls on. Linehan can be better, but heís certainly not the overriding problem. Itís on the players, and much of that is on Prescott. When he plays better, the offense can flow, and they can put up a 40-burger on a tough defense.One Cool Customer: I people get caught up in semantics too much, and confuse creativity with effectiveness. As my fellow writers point out, Linehanís offense was perfectly fine in 2016, and nobody at that time was complaining about a lack of creativity. But now that the offense is struggling to be effective, suddenly the narrative is all about the lack of creativity.Then again, when the offense got going against the Jaguars, it didnít take long for Tony Romo to marvel at the creativity of Linehanís offense https://www.dallascowboysfanshop.com/Connor-Mcgovern-Jersey , when in fact the offense hadnít changed, it was just working more effectively.The Cowboysí option offense doesnít have a lot of complex schemes. But when those schemes are executed properly, the offense can be highly effective. It doesnít often look like many of the Arena Football-type offenses currently en vogue, but executed properly, this offense can be nearly unstoppable.Itís on Linehan to ensure that his offense works effectively and the players execute properly, so we canít simply say itís all on the players, but thereís no reason to doubt that Linehanís scheme can work. And as far as predictability and lack of creativeness goes, the Cowboys in the 90s were one of the most predictable and least creative offenses. Didnít stop them from winning.Michael Sisemore: Iím not going to ding Scott Linehan for creativity but the troubling thing about he and Jason Garrett to an extent is the stubbornness. Iím not sure that these guys always have a grasp on their personnel and itís not all just poor execution from the players themselves. With these receivers especially, the coaches have often called plays that rely on these receivers to win their matchups and thatís not conducive to the talent on the roster. At best, none of these receivers are more than complementary players. They may have fixed a few things with the Jaguars by using Cole Beasley all over the field but itís also a product of how preoccupied the Jaguars were with stopping the running game.So there you have our takes. Let us know what you in the comments - politely, of course.

usa.png linchao Sesso: Uomo

• Torna in cima Vai a fondo pagina

NascondiQuesto argomento è stato utile?

Valuta questo argomento:                       

Valutazione Media Valutazione Minima Valutazione Massima Numero Valutazioni
0.00 0 0 0
Condividi Argomento
blinkslist.com blogmarks.net co.mments.com del.icio.us digg.com newsvine.com facebook.com fark.com feedmelinks.com furl.net google.com linkagogo.com ma.gnolia.com meneame.net netscape.com reddit.com shadows.com simpy.com slashdot.org smarking.com spurl.net stumbleupon.com technorati.com favorites.live.com yahoo.com DIGG ITA Fai Informazione KiPapa Ok Notizie Segnalo Bookmark IT
Inserisci un link per questo argomento
URL
BBCode
HTML
NascondiArgomenti Simili
Argomento Autore Forum Risposte Ultimo Messaggio
No Nuovi Messaggi Dallas Cowboys Hoodie linchao Relax 0 Ven 14 Giu, 2019 04:27 Leggi gli ultimi Messaggi
linchao
No Nuovi Messaggi The Dallas Cowboys And The New York Giants... panxing18 "Curtigghiu" 0 Ven 15 Feb, 2019 02:34 Leggi gli ultimi Messaggi
panxing18
No Nuovi Messaggi Dallas Cowboys Trysten Hill Jersey linchao Relax 0 Gio 27 Giu, 2019 07:50 Leggi gli ultimi Messaggi
linchao
No Nuovi Messaggi Cheap Customized Dallas Cowboys Jerseys linchao Relax 0 Mer 22 Ago, 2018 05:34 Leggi gli ultimi Messaggi
linchao
No Nuovi Messaggi The Philadelphia Eagles Lost To The Dallas... zhangzk Sport 0 Lun 29 Lug, 2019 10:47 Leggi gli ultimi Messaggi
zhangzk

Pagina 1 di 1

Online in questo argomento: 0 Registrati, 0 Nascosti e 1 Ospite
Utenti Registrati: Nessuno

Viscarani.it rappresenta una comunitŗ virtuale! Non rappresenta una testata giornalistica in quanto viene aggiornato senza alcuna periodicitŗ.
Non puÚ pertanto considerarsi un prodotto editoriale ai sensi della legge n. 62 del 7.03.2001.