Pagina 1 di 1

Messaggio Jaylon Smith Jersey Stitched

#1  linchao Gio 07 Nov, 2019 08:18

The Cowboys young offensive coordinator has no problems getting the respect of his former teammates."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Dallas Cowboys NewsDak Prescott declares that Kellen Moore has total command while respecting the player’s opinionNew Jaylon Smith Jersey Stitched ,93commentsThe Cowboys young offensive coordinator has no problems getting the respect of his former teammates.CDTShareTweetShareShareDak Prescott declares that Kellen Moore has total command while respecting the player’s opinionKirby Lee-USA TODAY SportsIt’s an interesting dynamic for Kellen Moore. Just a few years ago he was a teammate with many of the players on the Cowboys roster. He, along with his teammates, were the ones listening to the coaches, attending meetings and taking notes, studying playbooks and trying to stay up with all the things players must do. Last year, that abruptly changed when he retired from being a player and moved into the position of quarterback coach. Suddenly Youth Maliek Collins Jersey , he was the one on the front of the room running the show for Dak Prescott and the backup quarterbacks. This year, that has gone one step further. Moore now is in control of the entire offense. Players he had played with recently now look to him as a coach. Or do they? According to Dak Prescott, they most definitely do as Moore has had no issue in taking command. Anybody who has ever been in a situation where you are suddenly promoted to be the boss of people who were formerly your co-workers knows how delicate that situation can be. It needs to be handled with care, but Moore seems to get it so far. One side of the equation is demanding the respect you need to be the boss, but the other side is listening to the workers that were once your peer group. Moore is doing that too says Prescott. In the offseason, optimism always abounds. So far Maliek Collins Jersey Stitched , the team has had nothing but rave reviews for the work Moore is doing. Of course, that’s almost all you will ever hear in this situation. Everyone wants to believe in the new coach and that he can elevate a particular area of the team, or the whole team in the case of a new head coach. This is standard for the offseason in the NFL.Moore needs to set the groundwork now for what he wants to accomplish this year, because there is not a lot of room for error. The expectations are high for the Cowboys, and Jason Garrett is working on the last year of his contract. Dallas is all-in for this season, and if it doesn’t go right Youth Rico Gathers Jersey , Jerry Jones might just decide it is time to blow up the coaching staff and go in a new direction. Everyone is expecting Moore to put his stamp on the offense, to make changes that hurt the team under Scott Linehan.He’s got the buy-in from the players now, he’ll need to keep it when the rubber hits the road and they start playing the games. NEW YORK (AP) — Ezekiel Elliott is vowing to avoid incidents similar to a recent one in Las Vegas that forced the star running back of the Dallas Cowboys to meet with Commissioner Roger Goodell.Elliott tweeted Tuesday after meeting with Goodell in New York that he had “worked hard to make better decisions” but “failed to do that” during a music festival in May at Las Vegas Motor Speedway. Elliott was handcuffed but not arrested after police say he pushed a security guard to the ground.Goodell suspended the two-time NFL rushing champion for six games in 2017 over domestic violence allegations, and the letter detailing the punishment warned Elliott to avoid future incidents with law enforcement. He is subject to suspension even though he wasn’t arrested.The 23-year-old Elliott wrote that he met with Goodell “to share with him what occurred in Las Vegas and what I have learned from that incident.”“I’ve worked hard to make better decisions and to live up to the high standards that are expected of me,” Elliott wrote. “I failed to do that here and I made a poor decision.”Elliott wrote that he “meant it” when he apologized the night of the incident to Kyle Johnson, the person seen on a cellphone video falling over a parking barricade as Elliott runs into him. The video was obtained by the celebrity website TMZ.Johnson later said he didn’t Elliott’s apology was sincere. But Johnson didn’t want to pursue what police said would have been misdemeanor battery charges Rico Gathers Jersey Stitched , leading officers to release Elliott.The NFL declined to comment following Elliott’s statement.“I need to work harder to ensure I do not put myself in compromised situations in the future,” Elliott wrote. “I am rededicating myself to use all of the resources that the league has made available. But in the end, it is up to me and I am determined not to be in this position again.”Elliott didn’t speak to reporters during offseason practices or minicamp following the incident. The Cowboys have their first practice at training camp in California on July 27.

usa.png linchao Sesso: Uomo

• Torna in cima Vai a fondo pagina

NascondiQuesto argomento è stato utile?

Valuta questo argomento:                       

Valutazione Media Valutazione Minima Valutazione Massima Numero Valutazioni
0.00 0 0 0
Condividi Argomento
blinkslist.com blogmarks.net co.mments.com del.icio.us digg.com newsvine.com facebook.com fark.com feedmelinks.com furl.net google.com linkagogo.com ma.gnolia.com meneame.net netscape.com reddit.com shadows.com simpy.com slashdot.org smarking.com spurl.net stumbleupon.com technorati.com favorites.live.com yahoo.com DIGG ITA Fai Informazione KiPapa Ok Notizie Segnalo Bookmark IT
Inserisci un link per questo argomento
URL
BBCode
HTML
NascondiArgomenti Simili
Argomento Autore Forum Risposte Ultimo Messaggio
No Nuovi Messaggi Jaylon Smith Color Rush Jersey linchao Relax 0 Lun 29 Lug, 2019 04:12 Leggi gli ultimi Messaggi
linchao
No Nuovi Messaggi Joe Looney Jersey Stitched linchao Relax 0 Mar 23 Lug, 2019 07:40 Leggi gli ultimi Messaggi
linchao
No Nuovi Messaggi Jaelen Strong Jersey Stitched linchao Relax 0 Mer 17 Apr, 2019 08:16 Leggi gli ultimi Messaggi
linchao
No Nuovi Messaggi Denico Autry Jersey Stitched linchao Relax 0 Mer 29 Mag, 2019 05:53 Leggi gli ultimi Messaggi
linchao
No Nuovi Messaggi Skai Moore Jersey Stitched linchao Relax 0 Mer 17 Lug, 2019 04:49 Leggi gli ultimi Messaggi
linchao

Pagina 1 di 1

Online in questo argomento: 0 Registrati, 0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti Registrati: Nessuno

Viscarani.it rappresenta una comunità virtuale! Non rappresenta una testata giornalistica in quanto viene aggiornato senza alcuna periodicità.
Non può pertanto considerarsi un prodotto editoriale ai sensi della legge n. 62 del 7.03.2001.