Pagina 1 di 1

Messaggio Cheap Customized Indianapolis Colts Jerseys

#1  linchao Lun 21 Gen, 2019 02:53

Impact Plays: Colts vs Texans week 4 film breakdown Each week Cheap Customized Indianapolis Colts Jerseys , I will look to break down two of the best or worst plays (or situations) from the previous game, but Iíll be listening to Stampede Blue to choose which plays should given a closer look as I hope to explain what happened in greater detail than the broadcasters can. Often youíll hear ďhow did that guy get so open?Ē and I hope to be able to answer that question for Colts fans this season.This weekís poll winners were Nyheim Hinesí touchdown catches, in second place and the big winner of the week was the 4th and 4 play that ended the game for the Colts. A lot has been said about this game and eventually we will all move on to the games that follow but looking at this 4th and 4 play means it might stick with me and I hate that. First weíll look at what I hope will be the beginning of a long beautiful relationship between Andrew Luck and Nyheim Hines. Touchdown number one:The Texans give Andrew Luck a man to man look with a single high safety over the top. They rush four and drop seven into coverage. On the backside of the play the two receivers run in breaking routes at five and two yards deep while the tight end works the seam. On the play side the receiver that lines up furthest outside runs an in at the goal line while Hines runs an out and up. The receiver who cuts toward the middle of the field runs his route at the deep safety meaning he wonít be able to get to Hines in the corner. Luck sees that he has true one on one coverage and throws an absolutely beautiful pass. This ball was either being caught by a Colt or it was incomplete, there was no way it was being intercepted. In a play where the pass is this good, itís rare to have an equally impressive catch but Hines managed to pull it off. This wasnít a match up that many people would have told you was in the Colts favor before the ball was snapped. Tyrann Mathieu isnít the same player he was a few years ago but he is still a very good defensive back and Nyheim Hines, a fourth round rookie beat him with a good route and then went up and made a fantastic catch. This play was less about great design and more about players making great plays. Touchdown number two:Once again the Texans are in man coverage with a single high safety and they rushed four again also. On the backside of the play the Colts run a spot concept (which I wrote a little about right here) which draws the linebacker who has an underneath zone, to that side of the field to defend against the clump of receivers, while Ryan Grant and Nyheim Hines run a Texas concept. Grantís job is to make the safety stay deep to defend him. If the safety comes underneath to cover Hines, this ball is going to Grant. Instead the safety stayed deep. Hines is being covered by none other than Tyrann Mathieu once again. After getting beat outside and knowing he has help back towards the middle of the field, Mathieu over plays this to the outside www.thecoltsfootballauthentic.com , fighting through what he probably thought was a pick designed to get Hines a free run at the pylon. Instead Hines runs an angle route back towards the middle that has been cleared out by Grant for an easy six points. Fourth and four:The Colts faced man coverage with a single safety over the top. All four routes were run just beyond the sticks and were all isolation routes. They didnít really work with any of the other routes to pick or rub or even make a defender make a decision. It was just one on one. In order to run routes like these and have success against tight man coverage you have to have receivers who can make a play. T.Y. Hilton has made plays like this in the past, but itís not where heís best and further he wasnít in the game after going down with an injured hamstring much earlier in the contest. So what were Luckís other options?At the bottom of the screen receiver Ryan Grant probably gets held but either way his defender played it well and prevented him from running his route, disrupting the timing and ensuring the quarterback would have to throw somewhere else. Lined up in the slot at the bottom of the screen is Zach Pascal. The first few times I watched this play I couldnít believe how open he seemed to be, then I saw it. If Luck throws this ball to Pascal with enough zip to beat the corner, the underneath linebacker is probably going to be celebrating in the end zone with his teammates after picking the ball off and returning it forty-five yards for six points.Eric Ebron runs an angle towards the middle and is blanketed by two linebackers and Nyheim Hines couldnít have beaten the defender shadowing him quickly enough to get a first down anyway. Andrew Luck made the correct decision based on the play call. Chester Rogers becomes the go-to-guy on 4th and 4 in overtime in an effort to win the game. Iíll let you decide what happens with Luckís pass, Iím not sure if Luck just didnít get enough on it, he was rifling balls in all day so the ďthereís something seriously wrong with Andrew Luckís armĒ crowd has absolutely no ground to stand on. This ball did come up short and Chris Blystone has convinced me that J.J. Watt may have gotten a piece of the ball. I canít tell with absolute certainty thatís what happened, but itís the only thing that makes sense given what we witnessed Luck do all day on Sunday. I donít like Reichís decision to go for it on fourth down here. Weíve all talked about it ad nauseam, but he was being aggressive, fine. I get the decision Indianapolis Colts T-Shirt , I disagree with it but I get it. What I will never understand is why you call that play. Why run four iso routes against a good secondary and your best receiver on the field probably plays running back? Why run that play when you have Eric Ebron who could have lined up outside and Luck could have thrown the ball high and let him go make a play? Why not run one of the pick plays weíve seen so many times? Why not run a variation of Nyheim Hinesí second touchdown catch? Why not run a smart, well designed play, especially after having all the time in the world to decide what play to run after taking a timeout? Why? Frank Reich screwed this one up. Thereís really no way around it. If the pass was better is this a completion? Maybe. If the route was better? Maybe. Ultimately Reich sent out a unit without its best receiver and relied on them to just make a play. Andrew Luck gives you a chance every down heís out there but Reich has to learn that he canít rely on talent that just isnít there. Every situation like this is going to need superior scheme to consistently win. Iím being pretty hard on Reich because he deserves it. If you ask him, Iím sure he would tell you he believes he made the right call and he should believe that. He should have that confidence in his players, he should be so emotionally invested in his team that he believed one of those guys could make a play, thatís a good thing. I just hope as he puts the disappointment of losing this game further in the rear-view mirror he can reconsider the call he made here. So far Frank Reich, Nick Sirianni, Matt Eberflus and the entire coaching staff have been nothing short of fantastic. I donít know if the collection of these guys is as exciting as say Sean McVay and Wade Phillips are with the Los Angles Rams, but I know for a fact that together theyíve easily been one of the best coaching staffs Iíve seen in Indianapolis. They have an identifiable game plan and they make effective in-game adjustments based on what the opponent is doing. Theyíve done a good job anticipating changes the other team is going to make and figuring out ways to succeed in the face of those changes. Theyíre using specific players in specific roles and doing all they can to maximize the talent they do have. If all of this sounds like good coaching, youíre right Indianapolis Colts Hats , so far theyíve been good. This coaching staff has been good and if Matt Eberflus continues to lead the defense the way he has Iím actually pretty worried that half the defense wonít have made it to their second contract before he becomes a head coach in the NFL. Imagine what ĎFlus will be able to do a year from now with more developed talent and another off season of new talent coming on board. The Colts are second in the league in sacks with 17 through the first quarter of the season, imagine what he could do if a guy like Kemoko Turay continues to develop. Despite how encouraged I am by the future, Sunday showed that Reich is human, heís going to make mistakes and hopefully we arenít relying on any 4th down plays in the last minutes of any more overtime games.2018 opponent scouting report: Week 1, Bengals special teams and a prediction OverviewOn September 9, 2018 the Indianapolis Colts will host the old-look Cincinnati Bengals. In this week one match-up I sought to understand our opponent and get a better idea of how they may attack our new-look Colts.The Bengals finished 2017 with 7 wins and 9 losses, their second straight 9 loss effort. The last time these two teams faced off the Bengals came out victorious, winning 24 to 23 in week eight of 2017. Our Colts held a lead until the 7:05 mark of the fourth quarter when Jacoby Brissett threw a pass intended for Jack Doyle that was tipped, intercepted and returned for a touchdown by Carlos Dunlap. The Bengals moved ahead and the Chuck Pagano led Colts seemed uninterested in mounting a 1 point comeback in the final seven minutes of the game. Letís hope 2018 yeilds different results.Letís figure out what we can expect in week one.Kicker: Randy BullockAaron Doster-USA TODAY SportsBullock is a career 83% kicker. 2017 was a career year for the well traveled kicker, going 18 for 20 on field goals and 31 of 33 on PATís. Bullock might be needed in this game. He might not be. Last season saw him dialed in like never before but we donít know if his success is sustainable or if he was a one and done kind of player. Hopefully for the Colts he shanks all of his attempts. Punter: Kevin Huber is a Famous Punter. You might remember this:He received a broken jaw and neck. Seriously he a cracked vertebrae on this play. You also might remember this: Because it was the smoothest move any punter has ever made. Other than those two memorable clips Indianapolis Colts Womens Hoodie , Huber is also a really good punter. He averaged 46.6 yards per punt and downed 32 inside the 20 yard line. He may not get to punt on Sunday but if he does, heíll be good at it. Returner: Alex EricksonThe kind of thing that I would get mad at when I was a kid playing Madden because it was unrealistic:Erickson is a good but not great returner. In 2017 he averaged 20.7 yards per kick return and 7.1 per punt return. Heís never taken one in for a touchdown but he looks the part of a good returner, able to see lanes and find a few extra yards some might miss. Final Thoughts for The WeekThe Bengals have changed a lot while somehow not changing at all. Their offensive and defensive coordinators each bring a new(ish) system with them and the talent the Bengals added in the off season actually looks to be good. Andrew Luck has been a special player his entire career. When he has been healthy heís given the Colts just enough to win games they shouldnít have been able to win. Honestly thatís the only hope I have for our Colts in this one. I feel that the Bengals have more talent at every position but quarterback, tight end and offensive line. If Luck is actually back, this game could be a Colts win. If heís rusty, I donít see us winning against this Bengals team. PredictionColts 31Bengals 24 Fingers crossed for an elite Andrew Luck.

usa.png linchao Sesso: Uomo

• Torna in cima Vai a fondo pagina

NascondiQuesto argomento è stato utile?

Valuta questo argomento:                       

Valutazione Media Valutazione Minima Valutazione Massima Numero Valutazioni
0.00 0 0 0
Condividi Argomento
blinkslist.com blogmarks.net co.mments.com del.icio.us digg.com newsvine.com facebook.com fark.com feedmelinks.com furl.net google.com linkagogo.com ma.gnolia.com meneame.net netscape.com reddit.com shadows.com simpy.com slashdot.org smarking.com spurl.net stumbleupon.com technorati.com favorites.live.com yahoo.com DIGG ITA Fai Informazione KiPapa Ok Notizie Segnalo Bookmark IT
Inserisci un link per questo argomento
URL
BBCode
HTML
NascondiArgomenti Simili
Argomento Autore Forum Risposte Ultimo Messaggio
No Nuovi Messaggi Cheap Customized Dallas Cowboys Jerseys linchao Relax 0 Mer 22 Ago, 2018 05:34 Leggi gli ultimi Messaggi
linchao
No Nuovi Messaggi Indianapolis Colts Ben Banogu Jersey linchao Relax 0 Lun 10 Giu, 2019 05:47 Leggi gli ultimi Messaggi
linchao
No Nuovi Messaggi The Indianapolis Colts Faced Off Against T... panxing18 "Curtigghiu" 0 Lun 17 Dic, 2018 07:13 Leggi gli ultimi Messaggi
panxing18
No Nuovi Messaggi San Francisco 49ers Customized Jerseys huangjian123 Politica 0 Gio 31 Gen, 2019 04:49 Leggi gli ultimi Messaggi
huangjian123
No Nuovi Messaggi Authentic Customized Bears Jerseys linchao Relax 0 Sab 25 Ago, 2018 08:32 Leggi gli ultimi Messaggi
linchao

Pagina 1 di 1

Online in questo argomento: 0 Registrati, 0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti Registrati: Nessuno

Viscarani.it rappresenta una comunitŗ virtuale! Non rappresenta una testata giornalistica in quanto viene aggiornato senza alcuna periodicitŗ.
Non puÚ pertanto considerarsi un prodotto editoriale ai sensi della legge n. 62 del 7.03.2001.