Pagina 1 di 1

Messaggio Www.falconsjerseyproshop.com

#1  hongwei28 Mer 12 Giu, 2019 05:36

With safety Ha Ha Clinton-Dix joining Washington via trade Youth Julio Jones Jersey , his new team may be putting him on the field with the two safeties Washington already has.Defensive coordinator Greg Manusky didn’t rule out the possibility of a Clinton-Dix, D.J. Swearinger, and Montae Nicholson package.“Of course, you know when you get individuals like that, he’s a Pro Bowl guy; he came from Alabama,” Manusky told reporters regarding Clinton-Dix. “He understands defenses. He goes out there and he performs at a high fashion. To have those three guys in situations like that would be great to have, so we’re lucky and fortunate to have him.”Before Washington can go with a three-safety alignment, Clinton-Dix has to get up to speed with the defense.“Well that’s the biggest thing, I he’s a professional of course, it’s great to have him on our team,” Manusky said. “It’s an individual that came from somewhat of a similar background Julio Jones Men Jersey , so I the calls and stuff will relate over a little bit. But that鈥檚 the biggest thing, is trying to get him get up to speed with the defenses that we have. That might be a little different than what he did but overall he’s doing a good job.”So how long will it take for Clinton-Dix to get up to speed?“Well, I it takes a couple of weeks,” Manusky said. “I overall, an individual that doesn鈥檛 know all the calls, I know he nows a fire zone concept. He knows Cover 3. He knows Cover 2, but every team is different. So, overall, his knowledge of the game is very good, so I he’s going to have a chance to probably play a little bit this week and we’ll see from there. . . .聽I don鈥檛 there’s a test. I overall just talking to the individual and understanding what he does. From a DB perspective, I rely on the DB coaches. Does he understand the concepts we have? And pretty much Color Rush Julio Jones Jersey , there are not 1,000 concepts. But overall, he is a very knowledgeable football player. He understands concepts, so we’ll see from there.”Whenever he’s ready, Clinton-Dix could help a 5-2 team become even better, making them a more viable candidate to win a division that has three teams that have beefed up via trade for the stretch run, with the Cowboys adding receiver Amari Cooper and the Eagles landing receiver Golden Tate. Owner Arthur Blank has made more money by selling food for less. So going into next season, the Falcons are going to make their hot dogs even cheaper.The team announced a drop of concession prices for five items at Mercedes-Benz Stadium, including making their famous $2 hot dog a $1.50 hot dog.They lowered the prices on a number of food items in 2017, and saw a 16 percent increase in revenues, as the goodwill generated by affordable concessions made fans likelier to loosen their wallets and their belts.They also sold the $2 hot dogs at the Super Bowl Julio Jones Jersey Boys , where nothing is cheap, and they were the top-selling item.The new prices will go into effect immediately at MLS games there. In addition to being able to get a tube steak for six quarters (though they’re going cashless, so don’t bring six quarters), they’ve dropped the prices of pretzel bites (from $5 to $4.50), burgers ($8 to $7.50), ice cream in a waffle cone ($5 to $4.50), and chips and salsa ($3 to $2.50).

hongwei28 Sesso: Uomo

• Torna in cima Vai a fondo pagina

NascondiQuesto argomento è stato utile?

Valuta questo argomento:                       

Valutazione Media Valutazione Minima Valutazione Massima Numero Valutazioni
0.00 0 0 0
Condividi Argomento
blinkslist.com blogmarks.net co.mments.com del.icio.us digg.com newsvine.com facebook.com fark.com feedmelinks.com furl.net google.com linkagogo.com ma.gnolia.com meneame.net netscape.com reddit.com shadows.com simpy.com slashdot.org smarking.com spurl.net stumbleupon.com technorati.com favorites.live.com yahoo.com DIGG ITA Fai Informazione KiPapa Ok Notizie Segnalo Bookmark IT
Inserisci un link per questo argomento
URL
BBCode
HTML

Pagina 1 di 1

Online in questo argomento: 0 Registrati, 0 Nascosti e 1 Ospite
Utenti Registrati: Nessuno

Viscarani.it rappresenta una comunità virtuale! Non rappresenta una testata giornalistica in quanto viene aggiornato senza alcuna periodicità.
Non può pertanto considerarsi un prodotto editoriale ai sensi della legge n. 62 del 7.03.2001.