Pagina 1 di 1

Messaggio Jalen Ramsey Jersey

#1  linchao Ven 14 Giu, 2019 04:38

We’re climbing Justin Blackmon Jersey , everyone! After going 3-1 last week we’re hitting on over 56 percent of our picks over the year. Not superb, but profit is profit.How does Week 9 look? Let’s check it out!Note: I use Bovada’s odds just a few hours before the game for all the spreads.Buffalo Bills (+10.0) vs. Chicago BearsListen, the Bills will lose on Sunday. They’ll likely lose by more than a touchdown. But the Bills defense is good and I can’t see Mitch Trubisky winning by two touchdowns on the road. I am going to hate myself on Monday.Bet on the Bills and take the 10 points at kickoff.Denver Broncos (EVEN) vs. Houston TexansIt’s really not fair that the Broncos have an automatic home field advantage from playing in the damn troposphere. But it works for them.Bet on the Broncos to win outright.Kansas City Chiefs (-9.0) at Cleveland BrownsThat Browns defense has kept the team in some games, but the Chiefs are... well... the Chiefs. This is going to be a really fun one to watch.Bet on the Chiefs to win by at least 10 points.Los Angeles Rams (EVEN) at New Orleans SaintsAnother pick ‘em game and I will not be picking against the Rams until they lose. That team is too good on both sides of the ball. Another fun one to watch.Bet on the Rams to win on the road.Overall: 18-13-1 The first few waves of 2019 NFL free agency have come and gone with almost all of the marquee signings off the board. The Jacksonville Jaguars added Nick Foles and brought back right guard A.J...."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Jaguars Free Agency 2016Jaguars Film RoomNFL DraftJaguars Injury NewsLatest NewsWhat are the Jaguars remaining needs?New,23commentsEDTShareTweetShareShareWhat are the Jaguars remaining needs?Charles LeClaire-USA TODAY SportsThe first few waves of 2019 NFL free agency have come and gone with almost all of the marquee signings off the board. The Jacksonville Jaguars added Nick Foles and brought back right guard A.J. Cann, but there are still some needs the team is going to have to fill with some stop-gap free agents and draft picks.Tight endCurrently https://www.jaguarsfanstore.com/Barry-Church-Jersey , the most glaring hole on the Jaguars roster is at the tight end position. The team currently has just Ben Koyack and Pharoah McKever under contract. The Jaguars didn’t appear to be active on the tight end market in free agency, though I did hear they had interest in Cincinnati Bengals tight end C.J. Uzomah prior to him re-signing with Cincy. I this points to the team targeting at least one tight end early in the draft, many as high as seventh overall with T.J. Hockenson, and it would make total sense.Offensive lineI presume the starter at right tackle is going to be 2018 fourth-round pick Will Richardson or a 2019 draft pick at this point. I always figured the Jaguars would get a veteran for one of their two open spots in the line and use a rookie for the other and with bringing back Cann, right tackle is that open spot. That’s not the only issue on the offensive line the team needs to address, though. A lot of the Jaguars depth Brandon Linder Color Rush Jersey , who plays a ton of snaps in 2018, are unrestricted free agents. Currently the team no longer has Ereck Flowers, Josh Wells, Tyler Shatley, Chris Reed, Patrick Omameh Jalen Ramsey Jersey , Corey Robinson and Josh Walker. I believe all but Robinson saw significant playing time last season and make up a large chunk of the Jaguars depth at the position group. You can’t fill that all in with draft picks and undrafted players, so I wouldn’t be surprised to see a handful of them back at the right price.Running backI thought the team would be in play for someone like Mark Ingram or Adrian Peterson if the price was right, and after seeing the deal Tevin Coleman got they probably should have been in on that, but they chose to pass. Currently the team only has Leonard Fournette, Thomas Rawls, David Williams and Demetri Flowers on the roster. I’d expect at least three more backs added prior to training camp https://www.jaguarsfanstore.com/Leonard-Fournette-Jersey , likely at least one being a 2019 NFL Draft pick. The team made a huge mistake going into the 2018 season with only three backs on the active roster and I can’t imagine they’ll do that again.Edge rusherWhile the Jacksonville Jaguars defensive line overall is deep and talented, they’re a little thin at the edge rusher position. Yannick Ngakoue is really the only true weakside end they have on the roster so I’d expect with the depth in the 2019 NFL Draft class that gets addressed at some point, potentially as high as seventh overall. I don’t there will be a veteran addition at that position, as those guys usually aren’t cheap one-year deal type players.

usa.png linchao Sesso: Uomo

• Torna in cima Vai a fondo pagina

NascondiQuesto argomento è stato utile?

Valuta questo argomento:                       

Valutazione Media Valutazione Minima Valutazione Massima Numero Valutazioni
0.00 0 0 0
Condividi Argomento
blinkslist.com blogmarks.net co.mments.com del.icio.us digg.com newsvine.com facebook.com fark.com feedmelinks.com furl.net google.com linkagogo.com ma.gnolia.com meneame.net netscape.com reddit.com shadows.com simpy.com slashdot.org smarking.com spurl.net stumbleupon.com technorati.com favorites.live.com yahoo.com DIGG ITA Fai Informazione KiPapa Ok Notizie Segnalo Bookmark IT
Inserisci un link per questo argomento
URL
BBCode
HTML

Pagina 1 di 1

Online in questo argomento: 0 Registrati, 0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti Registrati: Nessuno

Viscarani.it rappresenta una comunità virtuale! Non rappresenta una testata giornalistica in quanto viene aggiornato senza alcuna periodicità.
Non può pertanto considerarsi un prodotto editoriale ai sensi della legge n. 62 del 7.03.2001.