Pagina 1 di 1

Messaggio Jersey/]Hardy Nickerson Jersey[/url] , And Now He Has To Get Use

#1  elaine95 Ven 20 Set, 2019 03:30

Sean McVay’s success with the Rams has resulted in several other teams hiring coaches with ties to McVay Ryan Glasgow Jersey , and the Bengals are one of those teams. New Bengals head coach Zac Taylor says you can expect to see a similar offense in Cincinnati in 2019.But Taylor added today on that he has hired several offensive assistants he hadn’t previously worked with, and they’re going to re-shape the offense to their own talent, not just copy the Rams’ playbook.“It will be the Cincinnati Bengals’ playbook. There’s no doubt about it. The starting point will be what we did in L.A. We had a lot of success there. I believed in what we did. But I it was also important to hire people with outside experiences,” Taylor said.One thing Taylor said he is committed to is sticking with quarterback Andy Dalton.“I’ve watched Andy closely for the last eight years,” Taylor said. “I he’s a great fit for what we’re going to do. He’s very smart, he’s accurate, he can get the ball out on time. So I he’s going to fit this offense to a T.”If Dalton can lead the Bengals’ offense to Rams-like numbers Jordan Evans Jersey , the folks in Cincinnati will be very happy. If not, it may be another quarterback running the Cincinnati Bengals’ playbook in the future. A.J. Green was healthy enough to work in a Cincinnati food bank Tuesday, and he’s getting closer to being able to play football.According to Fletcher Page of the , the Bengals wide receiver was in a walking boot at a charity appearance, but said he’d be out of it in another week.“Next step is I put on a shoe and I start bending it back more and moving it more,” Green said. “The biggest thing is it’s the offseason and we have time. We don’t have to rush anything. The biggest thing is getting range of motion back.”Green had to have surgery on his right foot after a season-ending toe injury, which cut short his worst season as a pro (just 46 catches for 694 yards and six touchdowns). They lost all seven games he missed Hardy Nickerson Jersey , and now he has to get used to a new coach for the first time after Marvin Lewis was fired.“It was tough,” Green said. “He brought so much good to this city and to this team. He’s a great coach. I wish him the best. He put us in a great position. We’ve got a lot of talent, we’ve drafted well. It’s next man up. It’s a sad story, but I guess it was time.”Green said he doesn’t know much about Taylor, but said he was “very excited” about the possibilities (as everyone is when they hire someone who knows Sean McVay).“We’ve got a new spark, made some changes. It’s going to be fun,” Green said. “It will definitely be a big change Joe Mixon Jersey , more change than I’m used to. Coach Lewis has been here my first eight years. It’s all I know. It’s going to be tough not having him. But it’s that spark we needed I guess, so we’ll see how it goes.”And he’ll be able to participate in it, since his recovery was expected to be a four-month process.

elaine95 Sesso: Uomo

• Torna in cima Vai a fondo pagina

NascondiQuesto argomento è stato utile?

Valuta questo argomento:                       

Valutazione Media Valutazione Minima Valutazione Massima Numero Valutazioni
0.00 0 0 0
Condividi Argomento
blinkslist.com blogmarks.net co.mments.com del.icio.us digg.com newsvine.com facebook.com fark.com feedmelinks.com furl.net google.com linkagogo.com ma.gnolia.com meneame.net netscape.com reddit.com shadows.com simpy.com slashdot.org smarking.com spurl.net stumbleupon.com technorati.com favorites.live.com yahoo.com DIGG ITA Fai Informazione KiPapa Ok Notizie Segnalo Bookmark IT
Inserisci un link per questo argomento
URL
BBCode
HTML

Pagina 1 di 1

Online in questo argomento: 0 Registrati, 0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti Registrati: Nessuno

Viscarani.it rappresenta una comunità virtuale! Non rappresenta una testata giornalistica in quanto viene aggiornato senza alcuna periodicità.
Non può pertanto considerarsi un prodotto editoriale ai sensi della legge n. 62 del 7.03.2001.