Pagina 1 di 1

Messaggio [url=http://www.Bengalsjerseyproshop.c

#1  elaine95 Ven 08 Nov, 2019 02:40

After Tre'Davious White picked off Andy Dalton with 12 seconds left to seal the Bills’ Cheap Cordy Glenn Jersey , Bengals coach Zac Taylor went crazy on the sideline.It turns out Taylor wanted the Bengals awarded a safety, apparently not understanding the rule about a player giving himself up.“I was looking for a safety, but I guess he declared himself down just because he gets up and runs around Trayveon Williams Cincinnati Bengals Jersey ,” Taylor said, via Jay Morrison of TheAthletic.com. “That is what we were all yelling for, was to get the safety and get the ball back.”White went to the ground after his pick Trayveon Williams Jersey 2019 , as he should have. He was never touched by a Bengals player, but he didn’t need to be.White jumped up and ran into his own end zone and then through his own end zone as teammates mobbed him.During the commotion, Bengals offensive tackle Bobby Hart made contact with an official Color Rush Trayveon Williams Jersey , earning an ejection. “I just went out there and asked him, ‘Is he down?’” Hart said. “When I ran up to [the official], I shocked him Cheap Trayveon Williams Jersey , and he just threw the flag. I don’t remember touching him. I didn’t I touched him.” The Bengals tight end unit has suffered another injury on Sunday Night Football in Week 7. Mason Schreck was carted off the field following a punt in the fourth quarter of the Bengals’ embarrassing (soon-to-be) loss to the Chiefs. It has been reported as a left leg injury. He was also instantly declared out, which is never a great sign for how severe the injury could be.The Bengals have already suffered a number of injuries at the position. Tyler Eifert was put on injured reserve after his Week 4 ankle injury. The team is also waiting on Tyler Kroft to return from his own leg injury. The room has become extremely thin now with Schreck being out.The Bengals already signed Matt Lengel off the Texans’ practice squad following Kroft’s injury. C.J. Uzomah is the No. 1 tight end on the team due to all the injuries.The NFL trade deadline is one week away, so maybe the team will make a trade. We’ll update this post as more details become available.

elaine95 Sesso: Uomo

• Torna in cima Vai a fondo pagina

NascondiQuesto argomento è stato utile?

Valuta questo argomento:                       

Valutazione Media Valutazione Minima Valutazione Massima Numero Valutazioni
0.00 0 0 0
Condividi Argomento
blinkslist.com blogmarks.net co.mments.com del.icio.us digg.com newsvine.com facebook.com fark.com feedmelinks.com furl.net google.com linkagogo.com ma.gnolia.com meneame.net netscape.com reddit.com shadows.com simpy.com slashdot.org smarking.com spurl.net stumbleupon.com technorati.com favorites.live.com yahoo.com DIGG ITA Fai Informazione KiPapa Ok Notizie Segnalo Bookmark IT
Inserisci un link per questo argomento
URL
BBCode
HTML

Pagina 1 di 1

Online in questo argomento: 0 Registrati, 0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti Registrati: Nessuno

Viscarani.it rappresenta una comunità virtuale! Non rappresenta una testata giornalistica in quanto viene aggiornato senza alcuna periodicità.
Non può pertanto considerarsi un prodotto editoriale ai sensi della legge n. 62 del 7.03.2001.