Pagina 1 di 1

Messaggio Bobby Massie Jersey

#1  linchao Mer 27 Nov, 2019 07:41

BOURBONNAIS Cody Whitehair Jersey , Ill. (AP) — When NFL officials visited Bears camp to show a film on rule changes aimed at player safety, inside linebacker Danny Trevathan realized he’d have to alter his style.“Shoot,” Trevathan said. “I was on the film.”One of last season’s most physical and controversial plays landed Trevathan a one-game suspension, and joined several other incidents of brutality in causing the NFL to curtail the use of helmets in tackling.Trevathan’s helmet-leading hit knocked Green Bay Packers wide receiver Davante Adams out of a Sept. 28 game and resulted in a two-game suspension — later reduced to one on appeal.Possibly more than any other Bears player, Trevathan must now keep his physical, aggressive style in check.“I’ve got to be able to move on from it and learn the new techniques,” Trevathan said. “The game is constantly changing. That’s what we get paid to do, I guess. I’ve got to take that in my play.”Bears defensive coordinator Vic Fangio believes it’s a matter of accepting change for all defensive players, and eventually they’ll adjust as with other rules.“One of the most non-football rules ever put into football was the 5-yard illegal contact rule,” Fangio said. “If coaches from the 60s rose from the dead today they would want to go back in their grave with that rule.“And we’ve adjusted.”Bears coach Matt Nagy is seeing signs of Trevathan controlling his play.“There’s a leadership element, which goes without saying,” Nagy said. “There’s a physicality that he brings.”The Bears had what Nagy called their most physical practice of camp Sunday, complete with a full-contact red-zone period. And Nagy noticed Trevathan pulling back at one point when he could have easily smashed rookie wide receiver Anthony Miller.“There was a play today where he could have knocked (Miller) into the stands and he decided not to, and that was in a live period,” Nagy said. “So to me, when you see that, I’m going to point that out to the team tonight because that wasn’t stupidity. That was a veteran being smart, not taking out one of our guys.“He knows it’s live, he knows he doesn’t have to prove anything https://www.thebearsfanshop.com/Jonathan-Bullard-Jersey , so just play smart.”Trevathan also views playing under control as a benefit to his own health. This is important because Trevathan has missed 10 games the last two seasons due to injuries, and the defense suffered then without its field general.The effect on the Bears’ defense without him is obvious.In 2016, the Bears allowed 152 yards rushing a game without Trevathan starting seven games, and 98.4 yards in nine games when he started. Last year they allowed an average of 97.5 yards rushing in 11 games with Trevathan and 140 yards a game in five without him.“It’s imperative that I be on that field,” Trevathan said. “I’m not going to let my team down anymore. That comes with a responsibility: just taking care of yourself.“You know plays happen; you get injured. It’s only going to make the defense better when I’m out there because I’m going to push and I’m going to work my tail off and I’m not going to let anybody beat me.”Like the rest of the Bears, Trevathan watched former Bears middle linebacker Brian Urlacher get inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame over the weekend. Trevathan gained insight from Urlacher’s speech, particularly in regards to overcoming adversity and being a good teammate.“That’s one of the main reasons why I came here — the tradition at linebacker,” said Trevathan, who left Denver as a free agent after 2015. “It’s not an easy job, but like he (Urlacher) said, it’s like the tough stuff makes you grow.“I’m here for a reason, and I like playing linebacker for the Chicago Bears.”NOTES: Wide receiver Taylor Gabriel missed Sunday’s practice after suffering a foot injury in Saturday’s session. Nagy called it “day to day” and not serious. All statistics and snap counts are taken directly from the NFL’s Game Statistic and Information System.The teams stats for the Chicago Bears and Green Bay Packers were very similar in Sunday’s 24-17 Chicago victory, but one team made plays with they had to and the other one didn’t. Each team had 19 first downs. The Packers converted 36% of their third down tries, while the Bears were at 30%. Chicago had a slight edge in total yards 329 to 323, and in time of possession 30:23 to 29:37. There were a few places where the Bears’ edge really tipped the scales on Sunday though. Green Bay was penalized more (7 for 48 yards to 4 for 24), the Bears had a huge advantage in return yards (66 to 0), they had 5 sacks to only one for Green Bay, and Chicago was 3 for 4 on red zone efficiency while Green Bay was only 1 for 4. All three phases came through for the Bears in a complete win. Now let’s take a closer look at the playing time break downs for the Bears, and also a few of the individual stats.OFFENSEMitchell Trubisky had himself a hell of a game. The numbers weren’t eye-popping Akiem Hicks Color Rush Jersey , but he commanded his offense again and he not only bounced back from his worst game as a pro (the SNF game against the Rams), but he did a complete 180 from week 1 against the Packers. Go watch the tape from the season opener and then watch Sunday’s game. Trubisky is developing nicely in the new offense. Against Green Bay he completed 20 of 28 passes for 235 yards, 2 touchdowns and a passer rating of 120.4.He also ran for 16 yards, but his ability to move and keep plays alive was huge this game. More and more, he’s looking like the franchise quarterback the Bears traded up for.Jordan Howard had 20 touches, 75 yards and a TD run, while Tarik Cohen had 12 total touches with 104 all purpose yards and a TD catch.Tight end Trey Burton caught the other TD pass and he had 4 grabs (7 targets) for 36 yards. Adam Shaheen had 2 receptions for 39 yards. Allen Robinson II led the Bears with 54 receiving yards (7 targets and 3 receptions), and Taylor Gabriel had 3 catches for 33 yards. Chicago’s offensive line has the least holds called against them this year, but center Cody Whitehair did pick up their 8th of the season. James Daniels and Charles Leno Jr. each got caught on a false start, but Leno finished 1 for 1 in marriage proposals. Overall, Chicgao’s o-line helped hold the Packers to only 1 sack, 1 QB hit, and 3 tackles for loss. DEFENSEChicago’s defense has played their best games back to back weeks in holding Jared Goff and Aaron Rodgers to their lowest passer rating of the season. The Bears’ linebacker crew led the way on Sunday with Khalil Mack (6 tackles, 2.5 sacks, 2 TFL, 3 QBH), Leonard Floyd (6 tackles, 2 sacks, 2 TFL Bobby Massie Jersey , 3 QBH), and Roquan Smith (10 tackles, 1 PD) each putting their stamp on the game. Eddie Jackson had a game clinching interception right before spraining his ankle. He also had 6 tackles and 2 PD. Adrian Amos had 5 tackles, Sherrick McManis and Kyle Fuller also had a couple passes defended (and 2 tackles) apiece. McManis also added a QBH while playing on 91% of the defensive snaps. If there was a drop off from Bryce Callahan at nickle, it didn’t show up on Sunday. Rookie d-lineman Bilal Nichols had a half a sack, and Akiem Hicks led the position with 3 tackles.SPECIAL TEAMSThe players listed above only appeared in the third phase.Can we talk about Josh Bellamy for a second? I know most Bears’ fans cringe when thinking of him, but he made a few nice plays covering punts and had a spectacular catch in traffic. He’s in the perfect role as the 4th wide out and special teams ace. He’s been around since the Marc Trestman era, and is one of the longest tenured Bears. His path to get where he is, his plucky play, and his swag should make him a fan favorite.Patrick O’Donnell had another good day punting with a 44.3 yard average and 2 punts inside the 20. He’s now tied for 10th in the league with 25 punts dropped inside the twenty, tied for 3rd with 12 punts downed, and he’s way down the list at 24th with only 19 punts returned for 146 yards, which gives a nod to the good coverage team as well. Cody Parkey had a perfect day with 5 for 5 kickoffs not being returned, 3 for 3 extra points made, and he hit a 24 yard field goal in the 4th quarter. Any of these numbers stand out to you guys this week?To check out all the team and individual stats from the game, I find that ESPN has an easy to navigate site. Just click the links above to see the full statistical picture.

usa.png linchao Sesso: Uomo

• Torna in cima Vai a fondo pagina

NascondiQuesto argomento è stato utile?

Valuta questo argomento:                       

Valutazione Media Valutazione Minima Valutazione Massima Numero Valutazioni
0.00 0 0 0
Condividi Argomento
blinkslist.com blogmarks.net co.mments.com del.icio.us digg.com newsvine.com facebook.com fark.com feedmelinks.com furl.net google.com linkagogo.com ma.gnolia.com meneame.net netscape.com reddit.com shadows.com simpy.com slashdot.org smarking.com spurl.net stumbleupon.com technorati.com favorites.live.com yahoo.com DIGG ITA Fai Informazione KiPapa Ok Notizie Segnalo Bookmark IT
Inserisci un link per questo argomento
URL
BBCode
HTML

Pagina 1 di 1

Online in questo argomento: 0 Registrati, 0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti Registrati: Nessuno

Viscarani.it rappresenta una comunità virtuale! Non rappresenta una testata giornalistica in quanto viene aggiornato senza alcuna periodicità.
Non può pertanto considerarsi un prodotto editoriale ai sensi della legge n. 62 del 7.03.2001.