Pagina 1 di 1

Messaggio And I Need To Be Able To Buy Dofus Kamas

#1  bestrsgoldfast Mar 03 Dic, 2019 09:10

That is exactly what I need from Kamas Dofus Retro. And that's different from saying I want everything to become easy.Now, yes, it's possible I was just bad as it came into dungeons such as Meno, etc.. But I could not even locate a video of any 4 person team beating Meno outside of with an eliotrope or a int sram. Literally. Tell duo'd Meno without one or me who.

I don't use gear that give me some sort of malus like I they will since these shields function I suppose I will take the Spell Defense - Weapon Defense. Since because only PvE Dofus player seem like the ideal choice, monster do not possess"weapon" kind of strikes, and because I avoid PvP I will never find the effect of it.However since now I say it I guess more people will follow the exact same strategy, or ANKAMA includes a plan to counter again and again make the life of us Mono PvE Dofus player tougher.

And I need to be able to Buy Dofus Kamas use defenses. I really don't think, given the bonuses they'll give, from using them since you choose a weapon, that you should be blocked. Sometimes there just aren't that weapon options for some set. Pretty much all of the good weapons

I may want to use because of the int/str iop are two-handed. I still want to be able to use shields. And I truly wanted to for decorative purposes regardless.If you create the present craft-able protects mimisymbic only and non craft-able wont the Dofus game face the very same issues it currently has some busted shields being worth countless kamas? This sounds like a really stupid oversight to me.

bestrsgoldfast Sesso: Uomo

• Torna in cima Vai a fondo pagina

NascondiQuesto argomento è stato utile?

Valuta questo argomento:                       

Valutazione Media Valutazione Minima Valutazione Massima Numero Valutazioni
0.00 0 0 0
Condividi Argomento
blinkslist.com blogmarks.net co.mments.com del.icio.us digg.com newsvine.com facebook.com fark.com feedmelinks.com furl.net google.com linkagogo.com ma.gnolia.com meneame.net netscape.com reddit.com shadows.com simpy.com slashdot.org smarking.com spurl.net stumbleupon.com technorati.com favorites.live.com yahoo.com DIGG ITA Fai Informazione KiPapa Ok Notizie Segnalo Bookmark IT
Inserisci un link per questo argomento
URL
BBCode
HTML

Pagina 1 di 1

Online in questo argomento: 0 Registrati, 0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti Registrati: Nessuno

Viscarani.it rappresenta una comunità virtuale! Non rappresenta una testata giornalistica in quanto viene aggiornato senza alcuna periodicità.
Non può pertanto considerarsi un prodotto editoriale ai sensi della legge n. 62 del 7.03.2001.