Pagina 1 di 1

Messaggio Most Of Mike McCarthy’s Interview With Rob Demovsky

#1  liny195 Gio 09 Gen, 2020 03:42

of ESPN.com focused on the end of his long run as the head coach of the Packers Brent Qvale Jersey , but it with a look ahead to the future.McCarthy interviewed for the Jets’ head coaching vacancy in January before the team hired Adam Gase and has now turned his attention to the next hiring cycle. McCarthy said he takes issue with the idea that he’s taking a year off because he is engulfed in “video research, data and analytics” in preparation for what he hopes will be his return to the sideline.“I don’t feel like I’ve taken any time off,” McCarthy said. “I’m focused on improving as a coach. I have a plan to be the best prepared I can be when, God willing Womens Marcus Maye Jersey , I get another opportunity next year.”Predicting what jobs might be in play is a difficult task in April, but history says that several teams will be making changes once the 2019 season comes to an end and it’s hard to imagine that a coach with McCarthy’s resume won’t be in the mix for one or more of them. The Jets got everything they could have hoped for from kick returner Andre Roberts after signing him as a free agent last offseason.Roberts led the league in punt return average, was second in kickoff return average, scored a touchdown on both phases of special teams and added a score as a receiver. The work as a returner earned him a spot on the All-Pro team http://www.jetslockerroom.com/authentic-kelechi-osemele-jersey , but said that didn’t lead to a strong push to bring him back.Roberts said he was “surprised” that the Jets handled things that way and moved on to sign with the Bills in a move that allows him to face his former team a couple of times in 2019.“I that was the biggest thing first — being able to play the Jets twice a year,” Roberts said, via the . “Coming from there, I know all about what they’re about. Being able to go against my old team is always going to be fun. … The way they kind of handled it was a little shady Brandon Copeland Jersey , but it is what it is. I’m a Buffalo Bill now, and I’m enjoying being here.”Bills General Manager Brandon Beane said he was also surprised that the Jets weren’t more aggressive about holding onto Roberts and was happy to turn the AFC East rival’s loss into their gain.

liny195 Sesso: Donna

• Torna in cima Vai a fondo pagina

NascondiQuesto argomento è stato utile?

Valuta questo argomento:                       

Valutazione Media Valutazione Minima Valutazione Massima Numero Valutazioni
0.00 0 0 0
Condividi Argomento
blinkslist.com blogmarks.net co.mments.com del.icio.us digg.com newsvine.com facebook.com fark.com feedmelinks.com furl.net google.com linkagogo.com ma.gnolia.com meneame.net netscape.com reddit.com shadows.com simpy.com slashdot.org smarking.com spurl.net stumbleupon.com technorati.com favorites.live.com yahoo.com DIGG ITA Fai Informazione KiPapa Ok Notizie Segnalo Bookmark IT
Inserisci un link per questo argomento
URL
BBCode
HTML

Pagina 1 di 1

Online in questo argomento: 0 Registrati, 0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti Registrati: Nessuno

Viscarani.it rappresenta una comunità virtuale! Non rappresenta una testata giornalistica in quanto viene aggiornato senza alcuna periodicità.
Non può pertanto considerarsi un prodotto editoriale ai sensi della legge n. 62 del 7.03.2001.