Pagina 1 di 1

Messaggio -jersey/]Vyncint Smith Jersey[/url] , Via John

#1  elaine95 Ven 16 Ago, 2019 08:19

Shane Lechler retired this week after sitting out the 2018 season. He didn’t have to call it quits Seantrel Henderson Jersey , though, getting calls from the Vikings, Steelers and Chargers after the Texans cut him in favor of rookie Trevor Daniel on Sept. 1.“I had plenty of opportunities,” Lechler said Monday Vyncint Smith Jersey , via John McClain of the . “. . .I just didn’t want to do it anymore. I was content with ‘I’m done.’”Lechler, 42, finished his 18 seasons first in NFL history in yards per punt average at 47.6 and second in total yards with 68,676. He made seven Pro Bowls Jordan Thomas Jersey , earned six All-Pro nods and was on the NFL’s All-Decade Team for the 2000s.Could the Hall of Fame be the next stop for Lechler?He becomes eligible in four years and one day could join another former Raiders punter, Ray Guy, as the only players at the position with busts in Canton.“That would be amazing,” Lechler said. “I Ray got in 14 years with the Raiders. I got in 13. That’s 27 years of punting in Oakland for the two of us.“If you make the Hall of Fame Brandon Dunn Jersey , you’ve made the last team you need to make. I’m not going to lie to you. That’s something out of my control. I put in the work, and we’ll just have to wait and see if it’s good enough.” It’s the second day of the NFL Combine."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Texans StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Texans NewsYahoo Texans Team PageYahoo Texans ReportYahoo Texans Depth ChartYahoo Texans TransactionsYahoo Texans PhotosOdds About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub 鉁?019 NFL Draft2019 Houston Texans Offseason2019 NFL Combine Open Thread (Day 2): QBs, WRs, TEsNew Dylan Cole Jersey ,107commentsIt’s the second day of the NFL Combine. CSTShareTweetShareShare2019 NFL Combine Open Thread (Day 2): QBs, WRs, TEsJesse Johnson-USA TODAY SportsYesterday, wooo! doggy Trevor Daniel Jersey , what a fun day that was as the offensive linemen and running backs went out and made themselves a bunch of money. Today it’s the quarterbacks and pass catchers turns to do the same. I always particular like the drill where they turn around real fast and catch the pass. Pretty cool. Here’s your open thread for day two of the 2019 NFL Combine. Remember the standard commenting rules apply.

elaine95 Sesso: Uomo

• Torna in cima Vai a fondo pagina

NascondiQuesto argomento è stato utile?

Valuta questo argomento:                       

Valutazione Media Valutazione Minima Valutazione Massima Numero Valutazioni
0.00 0 0 0
Condividi Argomento
blinkslist.com blogmarks.net co.mments.com del.icio.us digg.com newsvine.com facebook.com fark.com feedmelinks.com furl.net google.com linkagogo.com ma.gnolia.com meneame.net netscape.com reddit.com shadows.com simpy.com slashdot.org smarking.com spurl.net stumbleupon.com technorati.com favorites.live.com yahoo.com DIGG ITA Fai Informazione KiPapa Ok Notizie Segnalo Bookmark IT
Inserisci un link per questo argomento
URL
BBCode
HTML

Pagina 1 di 1

Online in questo argomento: 0 Registrati, 0 Nascosti e 1 Ospite
Utenti Registrati: Nessuno

Viscarani.it rappresenta una comunità virtuale! Non rappresenta una testata giornalistica in quanto viene aggiornato senza alcuna periodicità.
Non può pertanto considerarsi un prodotto editoriale ai sensi della legge n. 62 del 7.03.2001.